This website cannot be viewed properly using this version of Internet Explorer.

To ensure your security while viewing this site, please use a modern browser such as Chrome or update to a newer version of Internet Explorer.

Download Chrome (Made by Google)
Update Internet Explorer (Made by Microsoft)

Bernalillo County Metropolitan Court

Tribunal Metropolitano del Condado de Bernalillo

English Español ADA non-descrimination policy ADA política de no discriminación

Most Popular Pages

Páginas más visitadas

How do I take care of my bench warrant?

You can turn yourself in to any law enforcement officer; any law enforcement substation or you can come to the Bernalillo County Metropolitan Court. If you come to the Court, you may have to pay for the $100 administrative warrant fee and any bond the judge may have placed in your case. You can pay in cash or have a bail bondsman or surety company representative come with you to post the bond, depending on how the warrant is signed by the judge. You can call 505-841-8151 to get this information. If you do not pay, you face incarceration. Juvenile defendants (under 18 years of age) with bench warrants will usually be seen by a judge.

back to list