A A A

This website cannot be viewed properly using this version of Internet Explorer.

To ensure your security while viewing this site, please use a modern browser such as Chrome or update to a newer version of Internet Explorer.

Download Chrome (Made by Google)
Update Internet Explorer (Made by Microsoft)

Bernalillo County Metropolitan Court

Tribunal Metropolitano del Condado de Bernalillo

English Español ADA non-descrimination policy ADA política de no discriminación

Most Popular Pages


Páginas más visitadas

The Educational Services Division Manager oversees Metropolitan Court’s Safety Schools and all aspects of the Community Service Program.

The Division Manager supervises all facets of Metropolitan Court’s Driving Safety Schools.  He maintains instructor contracts, develops class schedules, evaluates curriculum and works in partnership with the New Mexico Traffic Safety Division to uphold uniform standards for the operation of the court's driving safety schools. The Division Manager also collaborates with other agencies to provide additional supplemental educational programing to defendants. 

In addition, the Division Manager supervises and assesses approximately 156 statewide non-profit agencies that provide placement for defendants to perform court-ordered community service. Approximately 25% of these agencies are located in Albuquerque, and the remaining 75% are located in the various counties throughout the State of New Mexico. The Division Manager ensures these agencies and defendants comply with the established policies and procedures as they interact with various divisions within the Bernalillo County Metropolitan Court. 

 

Albert Valdez 

Court Manager II 
505-841-8139