No. You may come to the 1st floor of Metropolitan Court (to the Records Viewing Room) to conduct your own record check via computer, or to view...
Monday - Friday: 7:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
No. The Metropolitan Court records go back to 1984, but the Court is not the official keeper of criminal history records in New Mexico. The official...
No, you must contact the Albuquerque Police Department or the Bernalillo County Sheriff's Office to obtain accident or police report information.
- Shonnetta R. Estrada Appointed to Metropolitan Court Bench
- The Honorable Sandra Engel to retire after 16 years on the Metropolitan Court bench
- Judge Claire A. McDaniel Joins Metropolitan Court Bench
- Chief Judge Maria I. Dominguez to present on success of local Homeless Court at national summit
- Retired Judge Henry A. Alaniz receives Seth D. Montgomery Distinguished Judicial Service Award